The One Academy Rule
?All students and adults are expected to behave in a responsible manner, both to themselves and others, showing consideration, courtesy and respect at all times.?
To create a culture of innovation and creativity that encourages high aspiration and ambition, in a safe and secure learning environment, in which all students, their families and local community find their learning challenging, engaging and motivating.
To raise standards through a persistent and relentless focus on every child achieving the best that they can through an entitlement to the best teaching and curriculum:
- developing and enhancing the skills of literacy, oracy, numeracy, communication, ICT and life-long learning.
- placing student learning, ?engagement and high expectations at the heart of all activity.
- valuing and respecting the opinions of others. Nurturing relationships that embody all this is valued by Red House Academy. Maintaining a calm and purposeful Academy which is evidenced through engagement, learning, progression, mutual respect and partnership working. Developing confident, independent learners, who are exceptionally well equipped to meet the next stages of their education and the demands of the 21st Century world by taking full advantage of its engineering specialism.
- motivating all learners.
- encouraging positive attitudes mutual respect and partnership working, promoting learning.
- generating communities of responsibility in order to play a full part in the Academy and wider community, raising awareness of local, national and international opportunities.
- developing moral citizens encompassing British Values.
- creating a fair, safe and secure learning environment that values diversity, encourages moral responsibility, courage and decision making.
- ensuring safety, security and the removal of barriers to learning.
- informing students of the wider range of life opportunities available to them.
- ensuring we have no ?invisible children?.
- creating opportunities to develop economic understanding and cultural experiences that opens hearts and minds.
- creating high quality sporting opportunities.
- Acceptance of rules
- Ambitious expectations
- Empathy and self ? esteem
- Hard work
- High academic success
- Mutual respect
- Personal drive and responsibility for success
- Personal responsibility
- Physical activity
- Self-respect and confidence
- The development of skills for life
- The use of appropriate spoken language