Red House Academy is an active centre for "Start", where every teacher, parent and learner can have unlimited access to Start. Start is an on-line resource which can be accessed on computers and compatible mobile and tablet devices wherever there is a live internet connection. All new users will need to register an account the first time they use Start, at which point they will create their own username and password for future use.
Students are able to create their own profiles, personalising their experience of start in four sections: "My Details", "About Me", "My Choices" and "Jobs that Suit Me". Students can search different job profiles, explore job sectors, skills, qualities, interests and preferences. They can also look further into what to study, where to learn and apprenticeships/traineeships.
How to Register: Student Guide
Please follow these simple instructions to use "Start":
- Go to www.startprofile.com and click Register.
- Enter your first name, surname and email address. Click Next.
Tip: If you forget your user name or password we will use this email address to send to a reminder.
- Start typing the name of your school or college to find your establishment.
- Select theStudent check box and enter your registration code:87277
- Select your gender, date of birth and current year group.
Tip: Your Use name needs to be memorable. You may want to use your school network log in or you can also use your email address.
You are now ready to log in to Start. Click Login and enter your username and password.