Welcome to the "Careers" section of our website. I hope this will help you to easily access information regarding all aspects of careers education, information, advice and guidance.
Engineering Director (CEIAG Co-ordinator)
Careers education, information, advice and guidance programmes make a major contribution in preparing young people for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life. They help young people make decisions and manage transitions as learners and workers. It is vital that all 11-16 year olds have the knowledge and skills they need to make informed choices. Red House Academy is committed to providing a high quality CEIAG programme for all students
Our strategy is designed to link the world of learning to the world of work and to bring about more rapid transformation in young people's skills, qualifications and employability.
Our mission is to ensure we have a whole-school approach to CEIAG which is valued by all staff as a key to success. We aim to place students in control of their career path, and grow the local economy by raising aspiration, improving attitude and increasing achievement.
Our vision is to:
- Provide impartial careers education, information, advice and guidance for all students.
- Contribute to strategies for raising achievement, especially by increasing motivation.
- Support students to make choices that promote engagement.
- Support inclusion, challenge stereotyping and promote equality of opportunity.
- Contribute to the economic prosperity of individuals and communities.
- Develop students' employability skills through the "Employability Skills Agenda".